This Chicken Spaghetti recipe is inexpensive, feeds a crowd, and is delicious! This is a family favorite. It can be prepared the day before and refrigerated until you need to bake it. Serve with a salad and garlic bread and you will have plenty of time to enjoy your guests.
We have a large family and you never know when they will all just show up. This recipe is perfect for those occasions when unexpected, but well-loved, friends and family show up on your doorstep.
Leftover chicken is fantastic for this recipe. You can also use rotisserie chicken or canned chicken if you are in a hurry.
This recipe couldn’t be any easier to prepare. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Spread the mixture evenly in a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with additional grated cheese, if desired.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
This recipe for Chicken Spaghetti is also a great potluck meal. If you want more color and vegetables, add a cup of frozen peas or mixed vegetables to the mix.
- 6 each chicken thighs cooked & shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- Baked in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
If you are looking for other recipes that feed a crowd, are easy to prepare, and is sure to please, try this one:
Thanks for stopping by!