Do you need a recipe that will feed a crowd yet is delicious and inexpensive? This is a family favorite. It can be prepared the day before and refrigerated until you need to bake it. Serve with a salad and garlic bread and you will have plenty of time to enjoy your guests.
Leftover chicken is fantastic for this recipe. You can also use rotisserie chicken or canned chicken if you are in a hurry.
This recipe couldn’t be any easier to prepare. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Spread the mixture evenly in a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with additional grated cheese, if desired.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
- 6 each chicken thighs cooked & shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- Baked in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.