SHEET PAN SHRIMP BAKE
A one pan meal of shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn with a garlic butter sauce. It's a delicious, gluten-free recipe that is ready in 30 minutes.
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 pound large shrimp deveined
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 pound red fingerling potatoes washed and cut in half
- 3 ears corn on the cob sliced into quarters
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons thyme fresh
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix the butter, garlic, Old Bay, and thyme.
3. Place the shrimp and sausage into a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1/3 of the butter mixture. Stir well and set aside.
4. Place a sheet of parchment paper onto the baking sheet. Add the potatoes and corn. Pour the remaining butter mixture over and toss until everything is well coated.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until the potatoes are just tender.
6. Add the shrimp and sausage to the baking sheet and cook for an additional 10 minutes until the shrimp are just cooked through. Do not overcook.
7. Serve with crusty bread to soak up the garlic butter that remains.