LOADED CROCKPOT CHEESE DIP
This Loaded Crockpot Cheese Dip is perfect for game day, movie night, or just gathering with family and friends. Made with sausage, Velveeta, cream cheese, black beans, corn, and Rotel tomatoes, it is sure to please everyone.
- 1 pound sausage (hot or mild, your choice) crumbled and cooked
- 1 32 oz Velveeta cheese cut into one-inch chunks
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into one-inch chunks
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 ounces Rotel tomatoes hot or mild, your choice
- 1/2 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup beer your favorite
- jalapeno peppers, diced, to taste optional
- hot sauce, to taste optional
- cilantro, to taste optional
- 1/4 cup onions, diced optional
In a medium saute pan, crumble the sausage and cook until browned. Drain and add to the crockpot.
Add the remaining ingredients to the crockpot. Stir, cover, and cook on low heat for approximately 2 hours or until the cheese is thoroughly melted.
Serve with plenty of tortilla chips.