KOREAN PORK RICE BOWLS
Korean Pork Rice Bowls are a healthy, gluten-free meal that can be prepared in 30 minutes.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked rice cooked according to package directions
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound ground pork, beef, or chicken
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger freshly grated
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- dash Sriracha Sauce to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 cup carrots julienned
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- green onions, optional chopped
- toasted sesame seeds, optional
Cook the rice according to package directions. Set aside.
In a large saute pan, heat the sesame oil. Add the ground meat and cook until lightly browned approximately 8-10 minutes.
Add the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, Sriracha, and brown sugar. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the carrots and broccoli to the meat mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes until the carrots and broccoli begin to get tender.
Serve over cooked rice with green onions and sesame seeds as toppings, if desired.
Serving: 4servings | Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1103mg | Potassium: 605mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 5488IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg