An easy to prepare Creamy Chicken Spaghetti that will feed a crowd. It's a delicious, inexpensive meal that your family will love.
Servings: 8 people
- 6 each chicken thighs cooked & shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked according to package directions
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Place in a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
Baked in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 671mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 617IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg