These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies bring back so many memories of my mom for me. It was one of her favorites and one that I made frequently when my kids were younger.
With this Corona Virus pandemic and all the shelter in place orders, we all need a little “pick-me-up”, don’t you think?
There are so many wonderful things about these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. They are perfect for the children to help with, no-bake, gluten-free, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Begin by adding the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder to a large saucepan. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil and cook for one minute.
Reduce the heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well and heat until the peanut butter melts.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the oats until thoroughly combined.
Drop by heaping tablespoon full onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Allow to cool completely before eating, if you can wait. These cookies are delicious warm also.
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add the butter, milk, cocoa powder, and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook for one minute.
- Reduce the heat and add the vanilla and peanut butter. Stir until the peanut butter melts.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the oats. Combine thoroughly.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, drop onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to cool before eating.
For other delicious cookies and snacks, try these recipes:
Leave a Reply